We used a knit fabric over a cotton muslin to give this commission more structure, but while still looking soft, as we had a hard time finding the right colour fabric in a stiffer weight fabric. We heated and shaped fosshape under the fabric of the collar to give it some shape. For the wig, we wanted to make sure it was lightweight, but also looked full enough throughout. We learned the process of stubbing a wig, and then for the braid we used styrofoam balls tied together using brown tulle, we then stitched wefts of hair to a piece of brown tulle which we then stitched into a tube, and placed over the styrofoam ball structure. Then tied off each section and lots of hairspray. We felt this gave the hair an anime exaggerated look, and still kept it light weight.