We searched everywhere and could not find chartreuse velvet except in the upholstery section, for the costume, so we ended up hand-dyeing a cream velvet ourselves! The lace overlay is likewise hand-dyed. It took a few trial and error to get the color right - we discovered we got a more uniform color with RIT DyeMore than we did with Jacquard’s iDye Poly, so it was great learning experience. The sleeves were reinforced with tulle to give them more body and shape. We had a lot of fun putting this one together! Last minute, Sam also requested the wig, so we got to mash two wigs together and style them to achieve the look.